Friday, June 8, 2012

RIVERSTONE DESIGNS INC

The view from the office window and Gordon and Darcy's residence.
Gordon working on an exterior elevation for a client

The final exterior elevation

 




Me at my desk for the summer measuring a
floor plan to draw elevations for the Dockendorf residence




Mrs. Darcy's table of samples for
custom drapery on the Dockendorf residence


Darcy and Gordon Colson are a husband and wife team whom own Riverstone Designs Inc. Darcy is a certified interior designer and Gordon an architect. They do both residential and commercial work. Below is a link to their website which goes into more detail about their past projects and their mission.



These are some renderings I did this week of Darcy's drapery designs for the client





JULY 9,2012

I am posting an update of some of the work I have done up to this point.


There are color renderings of furniture layouts I have been working on. The customer wants to renovate the great room in their home. I did 3different layouts for the customer of how different walls could be taken out to open up the space and then renderings of how those interiors would look.

No comments:

Post a Comment